My first award!!!!!
Thanks to Lopa from Cook with me for passing it on to me.
Thanx to Nayna of simply.food for passing the awards to me too...
Thank U Brinda of itsmylife for passing the award back to me :) ..lol!!!...Thank U guys!!!
Should I make my speech?? I will try to keep it short and simple!!! :)
Thanks for all the support from my family, my Mom, Dad, Husband, Kids (for giving me time to write!!!), my sis and bro too...
Thanks even to all my friends who encouraged me to start blogging!!!
Thanks to all my followers who visit and leave encouraging comments and also to those who don't leave comments but regularly visit my blog!!!
Thanks ALL :)
Well as I am a new blogger and new to the food blogging world, I don't know many people. I read so many blogs and like so many too, so picking a few is tricky. So this time I will pass it on to few I read regularly and enjoy!!
Many of these people / bloggers have been around here in the food blogging world for a long time and I feel HAPPY to give them this award from me. Please kindly accept it!!!
1. Passing on back to Lopa ( Cook with me ) for leaving me such wonderful comments!!
2. Passing it to simply.food ( I don't know your name, sorry!) for visiting regularly and leaving beautiful comments!!
3. Passing it on Priya ( Priya's Easy N Tasty recipes)... U amaze me on how you cook so many things...even the ideas...amazing!!:)
4. Passing it on to Jyoti ( Panch Pakwan) ... For her new ideas and beautiful blog!
5. Passing it on to Pari ( Foodelicious) ... For letting me participate in her event, my first event to take part in and her innovative ideas!!!
6. Passing it on to Nina ( Confessions of a Bake-A-holic) ... For her beautiful baking and my award for the Black Forest cake ..thank U!!!
7. Passing it on to Mahima ( Indian Vegetarian Kitchen) ... For her beautiful blog!!
8. Passing it on to Prathibalrao ( The Indian Food Court ) ...innovative ideas and beautiful blog!!
9. Passing it to Srivalli ( Spice your Life ) For beautiful blog and creative ideas and events and challenges!!
10. Passing it on to Bangalore Baker ( Stories from an Indian Kitchen!!) ..another innovative baker!
11. Passing it on RedChillies ( RedChillies) ...Beautiful blog and for all the patience in maintaining such a big Food Aggregator!! Thanks RC!
12. Passing it on to Brinda ( Family Recipe Guide) ...New blogger like me and a friend!! :)
Ah!! I did find 12 people!!!
.............now for the rules!!
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo within your post
2. Pass on to atleast 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within ur post
4. Let the nominees know they have recieved the award
5. Share the love and link to the person form whom you have recieved the award :)