Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chicken nuggets Quesadilla - Kid friendly



Another Kid Friendly recipe for the 4th day of the marathon. Another totally easy and fun recipe if your kid's love chicken nuggets and quesadilla.

My Kids are totally for quesadilla. When ever we are at a mexican restuarant, all they want is that. Now this dish has slowly creeped into our house and whenever they are bored with rice, they want quesadilla.

I make it usually with thin cut chicken strips, sauteed with some seasoning. I would also make it with the chicken strips I posted y'day. But making it with chicken nuggets is the totally easy way.

If your kids are like mine, I usually have a pack of chicken nuggets in the freezer for an immediate snack. I mostly and usually prefer baking them in the oven but in a hurry, I would shallow fry them in a pan.
I usually have some extra Taco Bell tucked in one of my cabinets. They love to eat it with this sauce.


Makes 2 quesadillas with 6 inch tortillas.

Ingredients:

2 - 6 inch tortillas
4 chicken nuggets, fried or baked, chopped into small pieces
shredded cheese of your choice

Method:

Add the chicken nugget pieces to the tortilla.
Add the shredded cheese.
Fold over and grill them on a panini press or even in a flat pan.
Cut into triangles and serve Hot.
Serve with sauce or salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
My kids eat it with Taco bell sauce.
Enjoy!!!


Check out what my fellow bloggers are cooking up for this marathon:


Champa,
Divya,
Gayathri Anand,
Gayathri Kumar,
Monica,
Padma Dharmaraj,
PJ,
Savitha,
Srivalli,
Usha,
Veena Aravind,


17 comments:

  1. my son is totally for quesedillas and with nuggets is totally out of the box.loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very interesting Smitha..kids will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tempting and yummy quesadilla !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yum and sure kids friendly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...This is sure everyone's fav..Great job Smitha

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really kids friendly.....my kid surely will love this....will try out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmy yumm.. i will sure try this for my baby..
    ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids will grab it all..loved the pics :)


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both quesadilla and chicken nuggets... oh my god!!! am drooling.. amazing combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious and perfect looking quesasilla nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, seriously am hungry early in the morning, ur quesadillas tempts me a lot Smitha..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow datssooo quick and yummy....great recipe for an easy snack......

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing click, looks beautiful and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh me!, they ,look so neat n perfect! great snack!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that sounds awesome..looks so perfect n yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure my kids will love sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys!!!...Please leave a comment!..I love and enjoy reading all your comments!...