Recently I got award tagged by Jagruti of Joy Of Cooking .
Thanx a lot Jagruti....Jagruti lives in UK and blogs about lovely Indian dishes and also braves the winter cold....Please visit her blog for great Gujarati Dishes too...
This award actually goes with a tag....I got it before New Year's but but took all my time and am writing it up now! :) So here goes 7 things about myself ----
1. I mostly am a happy person, hard to get upset, but I do give into my feelings very easily (so that's the reason for mood swings! :) )
2. Love to make friends and meeting new people (I guess the job at the admissions office, way back when I was in university helped)
3. Extremely enjoy dancing, love listening to music, watching movies and lot of shopping ( well I guess you do like and appreciate stuff you don't get to do very often, except for going to my regular dance class, I have lost track of the others)
4. Love travelling and seeing new places ( I have been to quite a few countries growing up as a kid...tho don't enjoy plane rides that much! )
5. Love to read anything from mysteries to romantic novels ( I used to read a lot before, Now I try grabbing a book now and then whenever I find time )
6. Try to keep myself healthy and fit and get myself to exercise (but there is always a tomorrow )
7. Love everything and everyone there in my life right now or in the past...couldn't have asked for a better life or better people!... What I have is what I have...I don't regret about anything that I don't have!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. pass it on to people who I think are fantastic. ( I personally think all my blogger friends are fantastic and do such a wonderful job with lots of patience :)))
Since I have to pass it on --
Aipi of USmasala
Nayna of Simply Food
Cool Lassie of Pan Gravy Kadai Curry
Jisha of Jisha's Kitchen
Sangeetha of Kothiyavunu