Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MEC - FESTIVE DISHES for October round up!


I thank all you guys for participating in MEC-FESTIVE DISHES and I Thank you Srivalli of Cooking 4 all Seasons for giving me the opportunity to host this event.
I enjoyed it truly and I hope everyone has too by making these yummy dishes and finding a very good use of your 'MICROWAVE'.
I am so happy with the response I got with this event that I am ready to host another event!!!....:))...how nervous I was before I actually did...But I thank you all for supporting me!

To tell you seriously, before I ever came across this event, I only used my microwave for heating and re-heating purposes only.
This event has broadened my knowledge and also my microwave usage!!
Here is the round for you guys....sorry for being late...what to do...Diwali was in the way...:))...no no not giving excuses...but seriously...preparing for Diwali!!
Hope you all also had a fun Diwali and now have fun reading these recipes!...Enjoy!!!


VEGETARIAN


Entries from Suma Gandlur @ Veggie Platter

BANANA PAYASAM / KHEER


APPLE BANANA CARROT (ABC) HALWA




Entries from Priya @ Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes

MW MANGO AND COCONUT LADOOS


MW MANGO AND COCONUT PEDAS


MW COCONUT AND PINEAPPLE LADOOS



Entries from Kanthi @ Rasoi ki Malkin

STARFRUIT JAM


CARROT HALWA


PALU PAYASAM/MILK KHEER


PESARAPAPPU SWEET



Entry from Lata Raja @ Flavours and Tastes

COCONUT LADDOO



Entry from PJ @ Seduce Your Tastebuds....

MICROWAVE WHEAT LADOO / CHURMA LADOO



Entry from Nivedita @ Nivedita's Kitchen

QUICK VERMICELLI KHEER



Entry from G. Pavani @ Food Lovers

WHEAT LADDOS



Entry from Brinda @ Family Recipe Guide

ALMOND ROCK (NUT ROCK)




Entry from K @ Khichdi

SOOJI KA HALWA



Entry from Sree Valli @ Ammaji's Recipes

VERMICELLI PAYASAM


Entry from Srivalli @ Cooking for 4 Seasons

MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE BURFI IN 5 MIN.




Entries from Satyasree @ Super Yummy Recipes

RICH BADAM HALWA


PISTA SHAHI RABRI




Entries from Myself....

ROOHAFZA FALOODA


COCONUT - SOOJI BURFI (MICROWAVE RECIPE)




NON-VEGETARIAN

Entry from Srivalli @ Cooking 4 all Seasons

MICROWAVE CHICKEN BIRYANI (LOW CAL)





And finally, how to make perfect healthy papad in the microwave from my sweet sister, Sudha...thanx for sending this dear! :))

Recipe - Healthy Papad and Papad chat


1. Place paper towel in microwave.

2. Sprinkle water on both sides of papad (I used madrasi papad and chilli papad) and place in microwave.

3. Set microwave for 15 seconds.

4. Once done leave the papad outside for 1 minute while it becomes crispy.

5. Serve this non-fat healthy papad with dal or sambar.

6. Top it with chopped onions, green chillies, tomatoes, coriander leaves and a drop of lemon juice for a "Healthy and Quick Papad Chat"





I truly enjoyed and love all the recipes I have recieved from all you guys...Thank you Once again...If I missed out on any, Let me know and I will add them in...

November Edition of MEC - For Sweet Tooth is being hosted by Priya of Priya's Feast. Please send your yummy recipes to her!
Have fun and ENJOY!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very Nice roundup...So many yummy recipes....
    Nice job done Smitha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and looking forward for ur next event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great roundup Smitha..many delicious recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an array of beautiful n delicious dishes..lovely roundup..great job Smitha!

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely roundup with festive dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting so well Smitha..the round up looks grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roundup and lovely dishes in one place.

    Aaha Oho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful roundup smitha..everything look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice round up Smita,great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chat papads were yum! Thanks for sharing the healthy way of making papads! I love having them with rice and it makes it easier to have it more often! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys!!!...Please leave a comment!..I love and enjoy reading all your comments!...